Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 5 thoughts and stuff

well, im healthy again,, and man do i feel good.

im ready to get it done,
put in some serious work.
push it.




for the most part my training this past week has consisted of ...
  • getting food in my system, 
  • workouts at ABD Colchester with extra combo work after classes.
  • i also started running on my property, this i will do a little more over the next few weeks leading up to pre test #2.


 i sparred last night, and really focused on keeping myself in the phone booth.
making my strikes more linear....straight down the middle...
also concentrated on my defense.
i already know i can hit you, i guess, , so i need to work on getting hit less, and making my strikes look more thai-ish.
the more i work on these small elements the more naturally it will come to me ,i guess.
i am tweaking everything, 
im starting with my stance, 
ive started watching more Thai fights, less mma.
lol.

the added training has definitely shown results on me as a whole.
i'm losing weight, and toning up.
people are telling me they can see a noticeable difference in me, and thats cool i guess.
i look forward to seeing myself at the end of this, i have made it a goal to hit the 100# lost mark by the end of this thing,, 
*knock on wood*
... hoping i can make it there..

my cardio, is @ a good level, and can always get better.
my kicks, while not where master mcshane wants them to be .. are getting there.
i am DEF concentrating on getting that heel off the ground.
a good round of hill knees will pound that into your head.
wooo!
<>
<>
>?<
here's something i will share with you all that only a few people know of...
this is technically not a black belt test.

this is...
a white belt test.
huh?
when this thing ends, no matter the results, i will be moving over to concentrate on jiu-jitsu.
i will most likely do the muay thai MAYBE once a week...
but i've been DYING to get on the floor....
start a new path.

it will be exciting to start over.

again, thanks for reading.

bootcamp tomorrow.

cant wait.




No comments: