Thursday, January 19, 2012

Check in

I trained at ABD Colchester last night.. Good workout as usual.
Im feeling strong.
My body i coping with this better and earlier than i expected ..so far so good i guess.
I was paired up with a white belt, and took advantage of that to be deliberate with my detail.. On the kicks as well as the jabs and crosses. Lifting earlier, looser..as well as the turning of my fist with the shoulder extension...details.
Another small change..
I am finding myself giving direction to the lower belts a little more freely, and this suprises me. I think it comes with a new found confidence..Whatever..thought i'd share.
I ended with working the thai combos on the wavemaster solo..
Then pushups ( still need work).
And then sparring with drunk santa, everest, and mr hesser.
Got in 6 good rounds focusing on head movement and parrying.
Later on after everyone was asleep i went out to the heavy bag and threw 100 jabs, 100 crosses, 50 right and left kicks @ half power working technique.
19 degrees out there lol.

No comments: